in the Veterans Affairs health system.
* Able to program, manage data, and conduct statistical analyses using SAS.
* Has demonstrated data management skills and experience preparing data for
* Has a solid grounding in statistical theory and application, and willingness to learn and apply new methods and
* Able to work independently and as part of research team.
* Proficient at data analysis using: multiple regression; analysis of variance; bivariate and univariate
descriptive techniques; and must be familiar with the statistical assumptions underlying these methods. Experience
and training with survival analysis, multilevel modeling, and large data sets a plus.
* Familiar with other statistical/programming software, e.g., SPSS, STATA, SQL.
* Proficient at summarizing statistical methods and results in writing with the
quality necessary for manuscript preparation.
* Experienced preparing graphs, figures, and illustrations of the results of
* Competent with Excel and able to import data from Excel into SAS.
* Experience/training in the health and social sciences a plus.
Salary Range: $46,000 - 87,000
John McCarthy, PhD, MPH
VA Serious Mental Illness Treatment Research & Evaluation Center
HSR&D Field Program / SMITREC
PO Box 130170
Ann Arbor, MI 48113-0170
Email: John.McCarthy2@va.gov, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kellogg Company B..